Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Reply to Mr . Anand Mahindra Tweets

Dear Sir

Congratulation for this achievement.

But I just want to bring your kind attention towards the common people who have shown the interest in your past products by showing the interest in your company and products and now suffering due to numerous reason due fault in your servicing system. Even they don't any single spot & full proof solution window where they get the solutions. I know it's not commercially viable to come in up front and say ok we will do it but sir, being a Indian we always associated a feeling of belonging with every things.

For your kind notice I am sharing my experience about M&M , it's not in a organize manner and I know you have to spend a time in this but Sorry, Now I am so fad up that I will not want to say you that you will put a lot's of even your time in this.

http://mahindra-renault.blogspot.com/

Regards

Tapesh
(0995369909)

No comments: