Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Renault India Private Limited Feedback

Dear Len Thanks for not responding. I am moving to court now & sending the legal notice to following parties to by this weekend: Regards Tapesh On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Tapesh Tiwari wrote: Reminder On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Tapesh Tiwari wrote: "If possible please share the contact details of Mr. Carlos Ghosn with me, if not please let me know I will find it & share it accordingly." Please share On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM, CURRAN Len wrote: Sir, I wasn't clear on your purpose. I am interested to know on what grounds you believe Renault is a failure in india and the reasons you believe we are failing. Regards Len Curran Vice President Sales & Marketing Renault India Private Limited Sent via BlackBerry From: Tapesh Tiwari To: CURRAN Len Sent: Fri Sep 21 16:33:44 2012 Subject: Re: Hi ! Dear Len Please find my reply below : I understand but I have no involvement with Logan which is now a Mahindra product. I had seen the performance of car during my visit to paris should be very frank I had taken that car by seeing the name of Renault not by seeing the name of Mahindra. How can I help you? You can not help me, this was me who was trying to help you by spending my time on sharing the feedback. Now I pretty sure what 's the failure of Renault in India. If possible please share the contact details of Mr. Carlos Ghosn with me, if not please let me know I will find it & share it accordingly. Regards Tapesh On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 7:35 PM, CURRAN Len wrote: I understand but I have no involvement with Logan which is now a Mahindra product. How can I help you? Len Curran Vice President Sales & Marketing Renault India Private Limited Sent via BlackBerry From: Tapesh Tiwari To: CURRAN Len Sent: Fri Sep 21 15:56:01 2012 Subject: Re: Hi ! Dear Sir Thanks for your prompt reply but it heart me baldly. May be for you it's related to 'Logan Car' but being an customer I had shown my faith on the french as technology & Renault as an company. Regards Tapesh On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM, CURRAN Len wrote: Dear Sir, is your issue with a Logan car? Len Curran Vice President Sales & Marketing Renault India Private Limited Sent via BlackBerry From: Tapesh Tiwari To: CURRAN Len Sent: Fri Sep 21 15:15:56 2012 Subject: Hi ! Dear Len Hope you are doing good enjoying a good health ! Brief about me : I am one of that person who had shown interest in the product when Renault had launch it's first car in India, with the collaboration of Mahindra. Experience : I wanted to share the feedback about the my car to you two months back but then I had think is this a worth for spending my time on this. Because the entire automotive sector these days in India is looking to either in selling or in exporting. Customer base, customer complaints are none of his use. Issue: From the day one I had taken the delivery of car, before entering into the car my experience was, Please take it back from me. I am fade up in writing mail that's why I had created a blog specially for my problems. http://mahindra-renault.blogspot.in/2010/01/thanks-to-facebook-i-get-reply-from.html http://tapeshtiwari.wordpress.com/ Hope you will take it these comments in an positive spirits & will able to take any call on this. Regards Tapesh ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: VARGHESE Gini Date: Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM Subject: FW: Required Contact Details To: "tapesht@gmail.com" Dear Tapesh Sorry for the inconvenience you facing in reaching us…please find below email ID of Mr. Len Curran len.curran@renault.com If you need any assistance kindly, let us know. Best Regards Gini VARGHESE | Secretary to Len CURRAN Sales & Marketing RENAULT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED ( RIPL) ASV Ramana Towers, #37 – 38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017 Phone : 044 39104 231 | Mobile : 91 8939933225 | e mail : gini.varghese@renault.com | www.renault.co.in From: SUBBIAH Kumar Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:03 PM To: VARGHESE Gini; RAGHAVENDRAN Beena Subject: FW: Required Contact Details FYI. Thanks, S. Kumar +91 3910 4220 + 91 99625 92833 Renault India Private Limited, ASV Ramanas Towers, 4th Floor, 37&38, Venkatnarayana Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600 017 From: Tapesh Tiwari [mailto:tapesht@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:50 PM To: SUBBIAH Kumar Subject: Re: Required Contact Details My reason for sharing the customer feedback for the products & work which Renault is doing from past 6 years in the market On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Tapesh wrote: Ok then I have to communicate on the postal address given with min. Of corporate affairs Sent from my iPhone On 24-Jul-2012, at 5:39 PM, SUBBIAH Kumar wrote: I cannot share any information about them. Please share your background and the reason for the enquiry. Thanks, S. Kumar +91 3910 4220 + 91 99625 92833 Renault India Private Limited, ASV Ramanas Towers, 4th Floor, 37&38, Venkatnarayana Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600 017 From: Tapesh Tiwari [mailto:tapesht@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:23 PM To: SUBBIAH Kumar Subject: Re: Required Contact Details Please confirm are you able to share it ? On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Tapesh Tiwari wrote: Dear Kumar Subbiah Could you please share the e-mail id of following officials of Renault India Private Limited : 1.MARC NASSIF 2.LEONARD STEPHEN CURRAN Regards Tapesh

No comments: